Wednesday, January 25, 2012

26th-January-2012 halo & buai buai again ;)



huuuhuuu =o=
been awhile =o=
i still remember i got blog de :)
just lazy to update ny ..
time flies ...
2 weeks past just like that ..

hows goin at Jerantut har?
friends all asking me after me came back Kuantan Saturday  last week :)
thankiu very much :))
1 week+ at there were...
not bad o.O
although no friends there :(
but cousins all treat me very well :)
but as usual de la =o=
no friends ..
only have my 表哥 crazy with me ..
kinda well with him now ..
although before kinda dislike him =o=
games movies all those with him :DD

then bout my work ..
i didnt mention before what my 阿姨舅舅 them work what ..
actually my mom's family run their own business ..
grocery shop :O
named 永丰 :)
yea ENG HONG :P
not those usual Eng Hong we heard la =o=
but i believe our Eng Hong earlier exist than other Eng Hong supermart lor :O
yea just a small grocery shop  o.O
but seriously my cousin shop well known at Jerantut de ;)
proud :P
somemore bank and other component also fear of my 阿姨 one :目
shes my boss :O
Eng Hong boss :O
as i said our shop is smaller ..
but our business much more bigger than others =o=d
maybe even supermarket o.O
seriously =o=d

me came by for help =o=
as a worker -o=
carry those 货 =o=
heavy heavy -o=
very good D:
i can train and gain muscle here x)
seriously feels like bigger dy lo :o.O :x
woke up in da morning at 8:30a.m. =o=
every time also 阿姨 woke me up -o=
老板叫伙计起床 -o=
cause ever nite me very late oioi -o=
herh herh =o=
brush teeth wash face ..
breakfast o.O
阿姨 buy damn many orange for 2 of us ..
for fresh orange juice every morning :d
cold fresh orange juice :d
yummy and healthy :d
cause me keep cough while me reached there last time =o=
kinda sick that time -o=
breakfast eat bread ny D:
at home mom prepare for us de -o=
buy foods from outside T_T
at cousin there =o=
cause everytime wake up late =o=
if early me can go breakfast with 舅舅 one -o=
or i can walk to near by shop breakfsat also can ..
somemore 9:30a.m. me other 舅舅 also breakfast outside de ..
but i lazy =o=
somemore imma worker =o=
although imma tauke kecik la :x
but me work for salary de =o=
so better 做好自己的本分 =o=
then afternoon other 伙计 go for lunch ..
3 malays o.O
but all damn kind de :D
then no much ppl dy i went upstairs for lunch around 1p.m. o.O
seriously me eat damn much de lo ==
they all shocked always de -o=
every time me lunch AT LEAST 3 bowl rice de -o=
not normal those round bowl  wor =o=
bigger abit de =o=
饭桶 no doubt ==d
看不出 hor -o=
somemore they ask like my friend also =o=
我的营养去完哪里? -o=
herh herh =o=
我也不知道 =o=

then work work work ..
3:30p.m. like that ..
舅舅 usually go da bao tea time for us :O
阿姨 told me :"在 ENG HONG 你不用怕会饿的啦"
zhen de wor =o=
somemore 南美的茶 !!!
一级棒 !
seriously da best drinks i've ever taste before lor ..
here at Jerantut x)
南美茶餐厅  .\ /.d
then work work work till 5:00p.m.
gao dim last order ...
then close at 5:30p.m. if no ppl

then back room ..
on computer ..
go bath ..
play computer / watch anime or movie
表哥 gimme damn many entertainment :DD
rewatch SLAM DUNK ! :DD
somemore many more funny movies :)
music movie also got :O
my 表哥 damn good at piano ..
diploma dy de o.O
wanna teach me later somemore :D
i wanna learn 1st o.O
cause maybe later my course require some music skill ..
if no later very xin ku for friend said =o=
then dinner at home or sometime at outside ..
and cont play computer and sms or phone chat with her till 1:00a.m.++ x)
almost every single nite we like that :)
zomok niii jiang cute de T_T
wait me :P
we'll meet up at KL at April x)
oioi U.U
then 2moro cont da same schedule again =o=
like that lor =o=

kinda tired actually that job -o=
kinda 粗工 -o=
cause maybe ...
kinetic energy using =o=
搬货 =o=
last last week somemore tokk 米 -o=
those 10kg 5kg those rice pack =o=
carry 2k leh -o=
not me alone la ..
we all carry =o=
damn crazy lo my cousin shop ==
those eggs ahh, oil ahh, rice ahh, sugar ahh all those ..
2k stock can gao dim in 2 or 3 days ! ==
not all 2k ..
is EACH 2k ..
imagine 2k of rice arrange like a mountain yesterday ..
then 2day half lost -o=
welcome to Jerantut Eng Hong =o=
生意不是好打不得了 =o=
是好到很夸张 ==d
seriously insane de ==
sometimes everyday same face come buy things de ==
each order hundred and thousands de -o=
but seriously also :)
damn tired ..
but kinda enjoy cause everyone damn kind :)
those customers ..
damn satu Malaysia :)
人情味一大堆
chinese malay and india zatt each other and talk crap at shop =o=
come buy things ..
吹水 while waiting 伙计 check and get their 货 -o=d
hmm hmmm :)
wuuu say no more ! D:
mom rushing dy ..
wanna back to Jerantut dy =o=
回去顾店 =o=
店米有人 =o=
cousin go  vacation dy ...
CNY TRIP TO TURKEY, ISTANBUL !!!!! ToT
other 舅舅 dun let us go ! T_T
damn wanna go that place leh !
but 阿姨 told me 8-10 degree =o=
somemore 10 hours flight -o=
also good la =o=
mii yiew de qu T_T
then CNY at Kuantan =o=
been awhile =o=
but kinda fun also :)
1st time ever bai nian =o=
then gambling lor -o=
lose =o=
习惯了的啦 =o=
if gamble with money normally me lose de -o=
ever since =o=
haizzz
then finally i can basketball back DAMN SHUANG x)

k la
say no more
preparing back to Jerantut for months this time :\
maybe April ny back :\
no internet at there :(
maybe sunday go my cousin's kopitiam online la =o=
duno leh ..
kay bah :\
dun miss me T_T
buai again :\
many more to say but mom suddenly wanna go earlier -o=
so :\
buai buai :)
maybe i'll update soon next sunday :)
keep in touch everyone ;)

 αиɢ_ɢυ_ɢυ's єʍσтισи ρн 
--------------
------
-----------
-----
---------
): > ]: > \: > D: > |: > [: > (: > C:
--------------
------
-----------
-----
----------








No comments:

Post a Comment